1. All information, documents, products, software and services (the "Material") displayed on our site is provided for information only. We attempt to ensure that the Material on the web site at any one time is accurate, however we do not assume a duty to update such Material and therefore do not accept any liability arising out of any use or reliance on the Material on our site.
2. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites, we do so for information only. We shall be under no liability arising out of your use of these sites.
3. We may obtain data from and about you in the course of your use of our site. In accordance with UK data protection legislation, we need your consent to use that information for our marketing and mailing purposes, which may include the transfer of such data overseas. By submitting your personal details, you will be taken to have provided that consent. If you do not agree, you have the option not to submit your personal details.
4. The proprietary rights in our site and the information on it belongs to L3n Limited and/or its suppliers. You may download, view, copy and print Material from the site provided the Material is used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and the Material is not modified or altered in any way. Any other use of Material on this site is subject to our and/or our suppliers express written consent.
5. We may terminate your access to our site at any time.
8. L3n and the L3n Logo are trademarks of L3n Limited. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. If you have any queries, please contact info@L3n.co.uk
1. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the Web, we may use it to better understand and improve on the services that L3n and its web site offer. In addition, if consent is given, you will be added to our private mailing list, which we will use to provide you with the latest information and promotional offers.
2. We do not sell any personal information to other companies or third parties.
3. If you are part of our mailing lists, we will always have a clear mechanism for you to remove yourself from future mailings.
4. Wherever your personal information may be held within L3n.co.uk, its sub-domains or on its behalf, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you share with us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
L3n is a registered company in England and Wales: reg no. 04571420.
VAT reg no. 806665515